Cmon guys… I need those brakes

DIB

Retro Newbie
Some would say that I am a little bit annoying, but then others could say I got a big dick. Its hard to trust people nowadays, however I do need these brakes!

Looking for Formula HD-1 or other brakes made around 98th to put on my Rocky Mountain 2XS

Today I texted both RMB and Formula with some questions. However I would like to remind everybody once again that i am looking for a set of these brakes… or a bike that has them.

I am open for suggestions and recommendations regarding where i can find those. Would prefer to buy them, however I know someone people in UK and Germany that could execute plan C… Plan B is related to the first sentence if this post :D

Cheers and keep on looking for those brakes!

I might have some but your not avin em, I cant be trusted or
be bothered with the hassle of packing let alone dealing with export post nonsense,
I just get into arguments with post office staff when they ask whats in it, I often tell
em its none of there business or I dont know, they reply with we need to know in case
its a prohibited item, I respond, what like when you deliver prohibited lithium batterys
ordered from China, not to mention junk mail which I'm then supposed to dispose off,
and it goes on so now I'm just a lazy arse with it : )

Good luck with the search

I might have some but your not avin em, I cant be trusted or
be bothered with the hassle of packing let alone dealing with export post nonsense,
I just get into arguments with post office staff when they ask whats in it, I often tell
em its none of there business or I dont know, they reply with we need to know in case
its a prohibited item, I respond, what like when you deliver prohibited lithium batterys
ordered from China, not to mention junk mail which I'm then supposed to dispose off,
and it goes on so now I'm just a lazy arse with it : )

Good luck with the search
Yeah, they're a bit annoying, but what do you gain by not complying? You're not one of those 'sovereign citizen' types are you? I just say 'bicycle parts', no oil or batteries (even if they're hydraulic brakes). Who cares?

Its not the PO staffs place to determine, as last year I tried to send a legal carry folding slip joint pocket knife,
on answering there Q whats in the parcel, I responded with its a uk legal carry pocket knife, the look on the
PO staff members face was utter terror, she declined to accept and said it was a band item, which it wasnt at the
time, she confused it with offensive weapons, flick knives etc

I did lie once by saying I dont know its on behalf of a friend, they refused to accept, so I said its
a book, PO "but you said you didnt know" Me "yeh but how you gonna know without opening it"

Ive lost a Fox shock by the PO despite air let out prior to posting, on the grounds its a pressured container,
it was X rayed and stuck in Ireland, they would not return it to me and they disposed of it.

So you kinda off get to care with such bollocks.
Theres always rolling over and having your belly tiggled I supposed : )

Back