MANTIS FLYING V; FAT CHANCE titanium; KLEINMANTRA nightstorm

Well guys, I like the humor, but on the other hand, I have to go there and fix the problem! So thank you Jon!

So if somebody really can help me? Ok, we got a couple of super nice Italian guys helping us already, but more help is very appriciated!

I will go to Milan/Pavia asap... I'll be back :cool:

I think behind the levity there is support for what appears to be a very unpleasant experience. Are there any members on here with knowledge of a good local advocate perhaps. I don't how many people on here would like to be in a foreign country without some sort of cover and local knowledge.

Barnefield":1xijfnsl said:
Nice find! I Hope that google made this streetview this week :)

Hopefully it is Dario's shop and otherwise the shopowner can tell us more about Dario! :)

Who can visit or call this store today?

Damn just read through this all, really Sucks Dirk! Hope you get your bike/money though. I bet he wouldn't have thought on you comming to Italy though (can run but can't hide)

Sorry to hear about this, what a shame you get people taking advantage of a great site. We've all traded on here at some point with complete faith that the transaction will go ahead and 99% of the time it does. I just hope it doesn't stop people trusting each other :cry: .
Good luck getting it sorted, hope it all gets sorted.

Back