Wanted Catalogue spec build, 1994 GT Zaskar "items wanted"

Thanks to @1552, my Zaskar build can commence!

I’m wanting to go as catalogue and period correct as I can, but “only” Zaskar and not Zaskar LE build – my GT RTS Team ’94 has all the m900 XTR gear I can afford!!!

Anyway, if you have anything that is bespoke to a 94’ Zaskar, I’d love to see what you have:

(GOT) = I now have this 🎉😁🥳

Saddle – Vetta TT Leather with manganese rails,

(GOT) Seatpost – Zoom alloy micro adjust (not sure on dia just yet),

(GOT) Stem – GT flip flop aheadset style,

(GOT) Stem Cap – GT logo, black,

(GOT) Bars – GT superlite alloy,

Grips – GT racing design – Kraton?,

(GOT) Headset – Tioga 1 1/8” aheadset,

(GOT) Forks – GT Bologna lite triple butted.

(GOT) Skewers - XT m737

Running gear wise, it’ll be XT m737 all the way….inc Mavic 230/231 rims and not forgetting some (GOT) Panaracer Dart/Smoke tan wall.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back