1994 Kona Hei Hei, 18"Frame

banshee

Devout Dirtbag
Hi there,

I have been debating over the last few weeks on selling the frame, see below. It is quite good condition with minor chain suck and has the rear brake cable guide that can grow legs and go missing quite easily. I don't really want to, but I now have a RekTek Titanium and Rocky Mountain Titanium so I don't think I will ride the Hei Hei that much, sad to say, but it is third on the totem pole now.

Just curious what other Retrobikers have to say and wondering how much it would be worth, if I decide to sell it???

Attachments

• IMG_1597 Resize.jpg
    IMG_1597 Resize.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 1,349
  • IMG_1600 Resize.jpg
    IMG_1600 Resize.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 1,349
  • IMG_1595 Resize.jpg
    IMG_1595 Resize.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 1,349
nice, id like one from that year, ive got a 97 18" if you want to swap? id say around £500 though ive seen them go for a little more and a little less depending on size and condition.

Re:

Yep, I'd agree with Lumos, I've been keeping an eye on these and £500 seems a reasonable going rate. Looks nice, too. I'd better lock away the credit card!

Re:

Thanks guys!! Sorry, no swaps, I would only sell it because I have two other titanium bikes.

No, the decals are not original, the previous owner told me he got a set from Gil M, another Retrobike user.

Back