amc music: Apr-24 New Seeds available to listen back!

RIP Sinead O' Connor may her songs be for ever .

Amen to that.

Aug-23 Takeover broadcast on Reform Radio, now up for replay. Also, if you're in the Greater Manchester you can listen to Reform anytime on DAB 👍

FgVK6v.jpg

I've made it, it's all downhill from here on (was it ever up?)

HVsTOK.jpg

September-23 edition of The Takeover broadcast live on Reform Radio is up for replay, a special 2 hour edition coinciding with the stations 10th birthday celebrations 🥳

mGF6zU.jpg

Sep-23 New Seeds broadcast live on Bloop London radio feat. 2 hours of golden electronica.

I don't like calling out issues but this show warrants an explanation. As mentioned, it's prerecorded due to rail travel engineering works. My mic decided to give-up about a third of the way into the recording, and given I was time constrained, I had to record the show in one take. The eagle eared listener might hear the tiny crackle of doom as I bring the mic on and music volume down for the introduction.

The mic dies about 29 minutes in and it's why the levels go a bit array during the transitions as I've compensated for the quiet sections in post-edit. I fixed the mic about 4 or 5 tracks later so normal service is resumed...

...apart from when I played the same opening OSCOB track as I had to grab something at short notice with a loads of cables in my hands. To be fair, it is really good! 🤣

Thanks for reading and I hope you still enjoy the show!

Last edited:
Oct-23 New Seeds with 2 hours of prime downtempo electronica. Defo one of my favourite shows this year thanks to recent high quality releases 👌

Some sneaky track intel this month ;)

Fading Dreamer – Communication
ROMBREAKER – Tell Me
GENOM – あかずみ、銀の刃
Oblique Occasions – 雪の上の血
Gore – 計画的陳腐化
DJ Krush & Toshinori Kondo – Shoh-Ka
pyroglyhics – Turn to Gates
Khotin – Techno Creep
Hydro Fyter – June
Dip Shim – Impossible Connection
Dreamland Circus – Citalb
Boards Of Canada – Slow This Bird Down
pyroglyhics – Left Behind
Portishead – It Could Be Sweet
Bicep – Lido
FM Attack – City Lights (Betamaxx Remix)
Sferro – DISKETTE DISCO
NULLPTR – Stone Tape
Orbital – Oolaa
Corey Croft – Tech Noir
Kavinsky & Lovefoxxx – Nightcall
Caspro, Baldocaster – Spectre
Tricky – Black Steel

Back