Any Spanish Speakers?

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just had this through on the contact form. Assume SPAM but might be interesting. Anyone.
EIN.

Me llamo Judit y estoy muy interesada en comprar una bicicleta de carretera a un precio de 2000€ ya que me parece que están muy bien.

-> Necesitaría que me digáseis alguna marca que esté bien de precio.

Antes de todo estoy buscando medidas,

podría decirme que radio tiene cada una de las dos ruedas de las dos bicis?

También necesitaría saber las marchas que tienen(si tienen) y hay alguna forma de calcular los dientes de cada plato,y de cada piñón?

Podríais decírmelo, por favor?

Le doy mucha importancia a eso, ya que una vez comprando por Internet tuve algún problema con los piñones, etc, de la bici.

Elegí esta tienda porque me la recomendó una amiga mía.

Espero que me contestéis rápido ya que las necesitaré de aquí unas semanas.

Lo que también querrí saber es si teneis bicicletas antiguas? eso es lo que llevo buscando desde hace muchisimo tiempo.

Tipo velocipedos, unos velocipedos llamados quebrantahuesos etc.

O cualquiera que sea antigua.

Si no os interesa hacermelo saber, ya que buscaré otras webs.

Muchas gracias y perdone por las molestias..

I am called Judit and very I am interested in buying a bicycle of highway to a price of 2000? since it seems to me that they are very well. - > I would need that digáseis some mark that is well of price. Before everything I am looking for measured, it could say to me that radio has each one of the two the two wheels of bicis? Also it would need to know marches that they have (if they have) and is some form to calculate the teeth of each plate, and each pinion? You could say it to me, please? I give much importance that, since once buying by Internet I had some problem with the pinions, etc him, of bici. I chose this store because a friend recommended me mine. I hope that you answer express to me I will need since them here weeks. What also querrí to know he is if teneis old bicycles? that is what I take very enormously looking for time. Type bicycles, called bicycles bearded vulture etc. Or whatever old. If it does not interest to you to let to me know it, since I will look for other Webs. Thank you very much and it pardons by the annoyances.

According to BabelFish anyway ;)

google translator -

My name is Judith and I am very interested in buying a road bike at a price of € 2,000 and that I think are fine.

-> Digáseis I would need a brand that is well priced.

First of all I'm looking measures,

could tell me that each radio has two wheels of the two bikes?

We also need to know the marches that have (if have) and is there any way to calculate the teeth of each plate, and each gear?

Could you tell me, please?

I attach importance to it, because once I buy online a problem with pine nuts, etc., of the bike.

I chose this store because I was recommended by a friend of mine.

I hope you answer me quickly, and that I need from here a few weeks.

What I also want to know is if you have old bikes? That is what I looking for a very long time.

Type cycles, some cycles so called vulture.

Or whatever old.

If you are interested please contact with me, and I will seek other sites.

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience ..

Ein???

Pine Nuts!

Toasted or not is the question
Dicho she said

Ein indeed

Holograms??

I'd forward that on to the Mercedes seller..........they'll get on like a house on fire.

I got the basic gist of frame size and gear ratio/sprocket teath, but giggles got the better at the Pine Nuts............ :p

Back