Shimano RS500 chainset, Campy Mirage 9v

Chris D

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi.

Not posted on here for a long time but my previous feedback is available. Making room and funds for a new bike so something had to give. Can't be bothered with my poor techno skills and uploading pictures so if interested in anything please pm me your email for pictures.

Price does not include postage which allows you to decide what you prefer. Payment by PayPal please.

RS500 double chainset. I believe this was around the same standard as 105? 172.5 arms. 11 speed. 50/34 teeth rings. In very good condition as used but no scratches that I can see. £40

9v speed Campagnolo brake/gear shifters. Black. Good-very good condition because the right hand shifter does have a few scratches to the outer side. The left looks almost like new. I have left both the brake and shift cables connected. These look good too and if going on a small frame would be long enough. £70

Mavic MS3 rims laced to Mirage 9v hubs. The black is almost perfect. The front brake wall a bit more worn than the rear. Lots of life left. Inclusing lovely quick releases. £90

Mirage brakes. Very good condition though a bit grimey. I will attempt to clean them. Slight missing of Campagnolo graphic on one. £70

There will be more road bits including a Monac alloy/carbon frame that I will list soon.

Sensible negotiation welcome.

Thank you.

Back