walsall to birmingham and back day ride saturday17th

raleighrider21

Retro Guru
were doing a ride from walsall to birmingham and back along cycle route 5, i know the route pretty well so shouldnt get lost and if we do we get to explore a bit :)
meeting up at 10:30am outside walsall art gallery (can park cars in the crown warf carpark all day for a fee or in a corner of tescos carpark and take risk for free if anyone needs to park)
leaving at about 10:50am.
we will ride to birmingham stopping for a 15 min rest at sandwell valley to give greedy people a chance to rest and snack. should get to birmingham for about 12-12:30 and we can hang around there for a bit take some pics etc, well leave for walsall and take it slow at about 2-2:30 maybe (or just whenever everyone gets bored and wants to go) should get back for about 4-5pmish, where anyone is welcome to come to one of the locals for a pint and some pool (possibly the local pool hall) if they want (well figure out bike parking although i only live 2 mins from either so could put bikes in my garden)
anyone/any bike welcome (ill be on my rat bike)
let me know if you want to come :)

SATURDAYS RIDE HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO POOR WEATHER BEING FORECAST MAKING THE ROUTE UNSUITABLE TO DO. WILL POST UP WHEN THE NEXT RIDE HAS BEEN ARRANGED.

Latest posts

Back