Welcome to Magazine, Catalogues and Manuals

FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
👋

In here I hope we can gather the best collection of catalogues, magazines, instructions, service documents.

At the moment we have normal posts and the Archive,
In the future we may have the ability to make Resources with this new forum where you can upload a resource easily and we can then all chat about it.
Add other info or correct info and say thanks of course.

Feel free to add up to early 00s at the moment
Questions, just ask.
I'm a moderator in here, can't help you with other areas though as I have no powers there.

Links to Google, Onedrive etc can be used too (I think)

At some point I'll have a go over the post again, but not until the new forum settles down.

You can find most your retro needs now for Shimano Service guides, Manuals and Blowout diagrams.

You can look at the timeline and M number years for Shimano.

Or more SRAM, Campagnolo and more Shimano info.

Hit the timeline for lots of interesting information or the more American side of thing
Or Bikes for a look and details of some of the odd and classic bikes.

A bit of a faffy website, but near enough and early to mid 90s component bible with more detail than you often need, PRICES $ from ~1995
.and tables of all sorts.

Last edited:
Pop any more links up, I have missed a few off. :)

At some point they be added to the link list and tidied up.

I've not been able to get all the link to show a preview bit of the website, no idea why.

Tried again just now but no difference, not even getting rid of the # in the first link.

Last edited:
Trek Fisher, Klein and Lemond catalogue and TECH docs, provided from. Trek themselves. Lots of Trek info on other parts of the site too.

Bikepedia, user entered bike information database, does contain retro era bikes. Worth a look and been around a while now.

Vintage Cannondale
Everything Cannondale, Catalogues, serials, parts.

Generally good for suspension manuals.
Marzocchi mainly but find the link near the bottom and

Some general information about forks, and not just the standard forks

Back