Cinetica Giotto

That bike is utterly surreal. It's so different that it sort of challenges accepted convention as to what a road bike should be.

That bike is utterly surreal. It's so different that it sort of challenges accepted convention as to what a road bike should be.
Yup I think surreal is a good way to describe it. But in the flesh the proportions are very right. The seat stays are so graceful and sharp.

That is really a beautiful bike! I recently bought a similar ‘nobby’ stem for a Pinarello Maxim, and my nob actually makes the stem move forward (it seems). I wouldn’t ride it without fully understanding the mechanics and limits, but don’t see the logic in this being for a bike computer? Curious if there are more people with experience with the stem. There seems to be a spacer as well, but that is only 5mm (maybe others have been removed over time).

Attachments

• IMG_0522.jpeg
    IMG_0522.jpeg
    434.6 KB · Views: 6
That is really a beautiful bike! I recently bought a similar ‘nobby’ stem for a Pinarello Maxim, and my nob actually makes the stem move forward (it seems). I wouldn’t ride it without fully understanding the mechanics and limits, but don’t see the logic in this being for a bike computer? Curious if there are more people with experience with the stem. There seems to be a spacer as well, but that is only 5mm (maybe others have been removed over time).
Very interesting. I assume my nob does that too, I’ll check it out. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back