Magpiegifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matttymm

Gold Trader
Marin Fan
Feedback
View
I know we’ve been here before and has anyone heard from him at all.

I’m hoping this won’t upset anyone or being considered a witch hunt;

Just that I’ve not heard from him and he’s not responding to messages.

Been wondering that myself for quite some time now.
It's at times like these you wish at least all users allowed the 'last seen' function on their profiles.
Hope all is well.

I believe that once Pete handed over all the items that he had been paid for he decided to leave the 'scene', or at least take a break from it

well i am seeing he has done this before he’s just done it to me and another two ppl that i know of he’s took our money then left conversation only trusted him because he was friends with ppl i know and sold to them np in the past anyone reading this do not trust him he now calls himself peter Armstrong AKA peter Smith

I have to say that he’s done me too. I gave him some credit on assurances of being paid.

It’s my risk and I bear the consequence.

Appreciate people fall on hard times; but to just ignore messages isn’t very cool. He could at least have the decency to let people know where he’s at.

I know Pete is well liked and respected

I have to say that he’s done me too. I gave him some credit on assurances of being paid.

It’s my risk and I bear the consequence.

Appreciate people fall on hard times; but to just ignore messages isn’t very cool. He could at least have the decency to let people know where he’s at.

I know Pete is well liked and respected
the mate i don’t think he is anymore how can he be he’s ripped most off us off surely

My view is he’s always been upfront and his passion has outweighed his financial circumstances.

He has had a hard time; as have many. I don’t think he’s gone to rip anyone off; just found himself unable to settle what’s owed.

I don’t begrudge the situation other than he could have responded to the half dozen messages I’ve sent him.

Said this before, I've had a few dealings with Pete and they always went very well and without issue, including a high value sale where he paid me in full straight away. He was always full of genuine enthusiasm for this hobby, and I have to say I miss his presence here. Only the other day he came up in a chat with another forum member.

But none of that excuses what's happened to others.

And while I agree with those who believe that Pete is at heart a decent lad, who unfortunately has experienced some difficulties. I know how that must ring hollow for those who are out of pocket. I just hope that he's OK and that he finds it within himself to set things straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back