Specialized 1994 Stumpjumper FSR *SEE NEWER THREAD*

FSR

Hi bduc61

The frame should be fine size wise for your boy.
The tubing is Specialized Direct Drive double butted cro-mo for the front triangle and the rear triangle is alloy.
Not sure of weight when built as I havnt had it built up but frame wise with the shock etc it is slightly heavier than my 94 hardtail.

It will take a 63 or 80mm fork, mag 21 through to Judy, sid etc.
The FSX fork is a specialized fork made by Rock shox to specialized spec, basically a mag21 with carbon legs and Ti hardware and weighs in at 1180 grams. It is non threaded but can be changed to threaded with any mag10 - 21 bolt on crown and steerer.

Not sure of the height it raises the bike but the long travel shock and linkages raise it a fair bit giving extra travel. The linkages are longer as you can see in the pics.
If you are just interested in the frame I will split them, so if you already have a set of Judys etc thats not a problem.
I would be looking for £150 for frame and fittings minus the fork plus shipping at cost.
Hope this helps.
Jamie

Re: FSR

Jamiedyer":onvh9kln said:
Hi bduc61

The frame should be fine size wise for your boy.
The tubing is Specialized Direct Drive double butted cro-mo for the front triangle and the rear triangle is alloy.
Not sure of weight when built as I havnt had it built up but frame wise with the shock etc it is slightly heavier than my 94 hardtail.

It will take a 63 or 80mm fork, mag 21 through to Judy, sid etc.
The FSX fork is a specialized fork made by Rock shox to specialized spec, basically a mag21 with carbon legs and Ti hardware and weighs in at 1180 grams. It is non threaded but can be changed to threaded with any mag10 - 21 bolt on crown and steerer.

Not sure of the height it raises the bike but the long travel shock and linkages raise it a fair bit giving extra travel. The linkages are longer as you can see in the pics.
If you are just interested in the frame I will split them, so if you already have a set of Judys etc thats not a problem.
I would be looking for £150 for frame and fittings minus the fork plus shipping at cost.
Hope this helps.
Jamie

interested in frame and fork ;) not separated ( sorry for the "vultures" flying above ;) )

I would be very interested if this is still up for grabs, is there any discount? how much would be the shipping costs all the way to Philippines?

Back