Street Art - Bikes - Graffiti

Nobody would ever believe me and there’s no way to authenticate so I’be just always kept it to myself in my office at home but I genuinely hand on heart believe I have my own signed authentic ‘Banksy’

Not 7 years back when I was doing my art degrees in Cardiff there was a street art festival in Cardiff a lot of Cardiff was being knocked down and many of the buildings were being used for these massive murals… super busy day checking out all the spots and the rain starts coming down and I look at my feet and there’s a scrap of paper says ‘Banksy was here’ or words to that effect with a signature… the following weeks dismalland was announced in Western Supermare and how he wasn’t allowed to have signed anything with risk of being done for so much criminal damage blah blah blah I know it sounds like nonsense but I would like to believe it hehe even if it’s not it’s got me tricked haha

I remember picking it up and instantly looking around for someone, it felt quite spooky to be honest at the time :p

Back