The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

Had this since new back in 1999. Pashley 26mhz in blue. Spec is Magura racelines, Hope XC hubs on D521 rims, Middleburn crankset, DMR V12 pedals, SRAM grip shift (think its 8spd, can check later), Shimano 105 RD, Selle Italia saddle, USE post, Azonic PDW bars, 70mm ORC stem, Woodman headset.
Needs a service and some tyres/tubes and it should be good to go. Do think I'm missing a part for the saddle rails to connect to the post so will look into that.
Got the original handbook and a load of other paperwork which came with it when purchased all those years ago.
Looking to sell this now as tbh for the last 18 years it's just been kept in the loft!
But just no idea where to start. Condition wise I'd say its pretty good considering its age. No dents that I'm aware of. Few scratches and chips (top be expected from a trials bike tbh) but that's about it.

Hope anyone can help me get to a reasonable price to sell it for.

Thanks

tempImagep2DdcA.jpg

Had this since new back in 1999. Pashley 26mhz in blue. Spec is Magura racelines, Hope XC hubs on D521 rims, Middleburn crankset, DMR V12 pedals, SRAM grip shift (think its 8spd, can check later), Shimano 105 RD, Selle Italia saddle, USE post, Azonic PDW bars, 70mm ORC stem, Woodman headset.
Needs a service and some tyres/tubes and it should be good to go. Do think I'm missing a part for the saddle rails to connect to the post so will look into that.
Got the original handbook and a load of other paperwork which came with it when purchased all those years ago.
Looking to sell this now as tbh for the last 18 years it's just been kept in the loft!
But just no idea where to start. Condition wise I'd say its pretty good considering its age. No dents that I'm aware of. Few scratches and chips (top be expected from a trials bike tbh) but that's about it.

Thanks

View attachment 740223
Frame/forks sell for £300-400. As a full bike like that I’d guess around £600-700

Full bike as it is if you didn’t want to part it out, you’d be lucky to get £400. My mate sold a better spec full bike last month for £500 and struggled to get that money.

If you parted it out, these are the kind of figures you’re looking at.

Frame and forks will sell between £200-£300 depending on condition.

Wheels £100

Brakes £60-£100. You’ll get good money if they’re not battered.

Middleburns with bash £80

Azonics £40 - £50 if they’re mint.

Cannondale F1000 (I think), a few scratches as its been used but overall good condition. Everything works including the headshock which is mechanical rather than air.
I still have the original yellow v-brakes, do you think it would be worth more with them put back on to make it original?

20230516_181619.jpg

Thanks

View attachment 740223
Yeah frame and forks probably £200-£300 as @Luke26mhz says, so probably £400-£500 whole. Sadly parting out a bike gets you more money than selling it whole

Yeah frame and forks probably £200-£300 as @Luke26mhz says, so probably £400-£500 whole. Sadly parting out a bike gets you more money than selling it whole

If we was in lockdown, he might have gotten £800 for it. But the market was recently flooded with the 26mhz and they aren’t selling for good money anymore, just like many other brands of bikes and parts.

If we was in lockdown, he might have gotten £800 for it. But the market was recently flooded with the 26mhz and they aren’t selling for good money anymore, just like many other brands of bikes and parts.
Once saw a frame for £800 on Facebook marketplace😱😵‍💫 don’t know where it’s gone

Back