Campag 10 speed ergo lever rebuild instructions

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Has anyone got a digital copy? Or know where I can find one? Have checked the manuals section but no luck. Hopefully won't need them, but just in case....

It's actually quite intuitive once you get into it. I'm not a pro mechanic and managed it with no instructions. The most useful thing I found was to have a pair of curved, thin nosed pliers to hand to access awkward areas

ok, sounds as simple as I thought it would - still waiting on a new spring so not starting yet anyway.

There are decent step by step guides on the web.

The best bit of advice I found was to have a small piece of card (a business card is ideal) to hold the flat spiral spring in place during reassembly.

Reactions: foz
The video which Synchronicity references is also, along with all of the spare parts information etc, freely available at www.campagnolo.com
If you go to the website & look check the link below:

You will see a link to a set of video tutorials as well as be able to download all of the exploded diagrams (which give all relevant part numbers) for everything made since 1994 ... where compatible parts are needed, either your market Service Centre can tell you, or, if you mail Campagnolo, they'll either answer directly or more likely, pass your mail to their best local source of information & advice in your market. Just ensure that you tag your mail either Spare Parts and Technical Documentation or Technical Information in the dropdown next to "Reason".

The left hand lever has a slightly different final stage of reasembly - please fire me a PM or email me at velotechcycling"at"aim"dot"com, if you need that info and I will make it available.

Back