Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Hi retro folk,

I hope you've all had a decent bank holiday, I got out for 100k yesterday with only one small shower, result! New saddle was a pleasant relief for my squishy bits too 🤪. Basically a Flite SLR with a big slot in the middle. Anyway........

This is going to be a big ask, however I like a challenge 😂
I'm on the hunt for some of the above in......wait for it........ purple and yellow.
IIRC it was made in those dubious colours, or am I just fantasizing? 🤔
So, if you see any on your travels, or have some I could buy, pleeeeeeese get in touch.

Ta, Muz

No idea if the combo you are looking for ever existed. Had gifted yellow/red combo some time ago as was too much for my taste and have just plain yellow Cinelli cork tape left if this rocks your boat, £5 for pain of posting it....

No idea if the combo you are looking for ever existed. Had gifted yellow/red combo some time ago as was too much for my taste and have just plain yellow Cinelli cork tape left if this rocks your boat, £5 for pain of posting it....
Oooh now that sounds interesting. Red would clash unfortunately. I think it's a pale yellow too 🤔

Muz

Keep an eye out for Ambrosio Bike Ribbon versions too, I have a few and I’m sure they did almost every conceivable colour combination, no matter how unpleasant it looked.

Attachments

• IMG_0914.jpeg
    IMG_0914.jpeg
    475.9 KB · Views: 2
Keep an eye out for Ambrosio Bike Ribbon versions too, I have a few and I’m sure they did almost every conceivable colour combination, no matter how unpleasant it looked.
Good call thank you!
I seem to remember a real multicoloured option too! Totally gross it was 😂

Back