magura rond quake forks

mitch76

Dirt Disciple
Hi peeps i know this is my first post but ive have been advised to see if anyone on here would be interested in my magura rond quake forks,i will put a pic up later just want to see if there is any interest .I would sell them or swap for some other MTB forks as im going to be doing a lot of big jumps and need more travel.
Cheers

I might be interested but you have to put a price up here or your ad will be locked. Pics would help too.

Im in work at the moment so I cant put a pic up until later tonight.As for price I havent a clue I would rather swap for some forks more suited for my needs.Im all new to MTB....

The Rond Magura forks don't tend to go for loads to be honest, despite them being very good forks indeed. Not many people seem to want them, I have no idea why....therefore you might wait a very long time to swap them for something you like more.

You would probably be best selling them and putting the money towards something you really want.

Do you know what kind of price I should ask fo them as I havent got a clue.There not mint and could probably do with a respray but that isnt a problem.

Magura-Rond forks were made by Dutch motocross legend Gerard Rond IIRC, As for the price, You should ask about 35-45 quid, they are pretty old now.

Heres the pics as promised,theres a sticker with B.00163 on the inside of the fork leg maybe this is the model number,They need a paint but apart from that there good to go.The steer 200mm.Both knobs are working and free.

9C6AB0DA-orig.jpg

AC702ED1-orig.jpg

A78D3A7D-orig.jpg

D741AEDC-orig.jpg

B517F5F1-orig.jpg

Any advice on there would be appreciated thanks

Back