For Sale Salsa ala carte

7plusoneisideal

Old School Hero
Bought this on a bit of a whim last year imported form a nice chap from Germany, we think it’s a 1996, has a lovely original paint job, barely used, full XTR some of which looks as close to NOS as you can get, I’ve only used it once in the dry and on tarmac, selling because I’ve got to down size my collection and the wife’s insistence, based on Somerset Uk, can delivery to Cardiff or Bristol.

Looking for £1000.00 which I think is reasonable, it really is a lovely bike, I’m in no rush to sell so will hold firm on the price

Bought this on a bit of a whim last year imported form a nice chap from Germany, we think it’s a 1996, has a lovely original paint job, barely used, full XTR some of which looks as close to NOS as you can get, I’ve only used it once in the dry and on tarmac, selling because I’ve got to down size my collection and the wife’s insistence, based on Somerset Uk, can delivery to Cardiff or Bristol.

Looking for £1000.00 which I think is reasonable, it really is a lovely bike, I’m in no rush to sell so will hold firm on the price
size pls

Centre of BB to top of top tube 17 inches
interested to know top tube length (c-c)
also interested if a frame , forks + stem (obvs!) would be a possibility? … however that said this immaculate , impeccable xtr build really needs keeping together. GLWS

Back