SOLD - Tushingham B-52

jimo746

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
SOLD....

I'm selling my Tushingham B-52, think it's ben ridden twice in the past year, criminal really, so now someone else has the opportunity to own a piece of British MTB history.
Tushingham bikes could be considered the fore-runners of the Orange brand, more info and background here... http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=203977

I think it's a 17" frame, I will re-measure to make sure.

It's in good working order having had many parts replaced like-for-like with better condition ones when I first got the bike, it's an all Shimano Exage Mountain groupset, wheels are Exage hubs on Araya rims and Charge Splashback tyres.
The flouro orange paint has faded sadly and it has it's fair share of scuffs and scratches, but is structurally sound.
I was tempted to have the frame repainted, but left it as is to preserve its originality.

Price is £250.

Shipping can be negotiated at cost, be warned that this is no lightweight race machine! I'm based in north-east scotland but often travel down the M6 and across to West Yorkshire so could drop-off or buyer collect from West Yorkshire.

Re: Tushingham B-52

Going to see if this is a viable purchase, I'll get back to you today following a fleet review. I am very interested though.

Back