£26 SPD Shoes

AR-CoolC

Retrobike Rider
http://www.sportsdirect.com/muddyfox-mb ... r10-144011

As part of my venture into the clippless world I bought a pair of these from Sports Direct.

They arrived within 24hrs of purchse and I have to say they are very solid well made, comfortable shoes in the flesh.

I've yet to try them (wait for the comedy falls :LOL: ) as my pedals haven't arrived yet. But for those of us on a more modest budget these seem to fit the bill.

Certainly worth a look.

Sports direct is owned by Lonsdale, who also bought the Karrimor brand.

Karrimor is not what it used to be, and its all made on the cheap these days but if you wanted karrimor shoes then they are usuallly half the price from sports direct than they would be in any other outlet.

Of course retro karrimor is still cool!

Your probably right. I have a pair of the Karrimore tights from there which are a bit out of shape now concidering they only get worn in the very coldest weather.

The legs are a bit short too, so if I have the stirrups under my feed the crouch is down between my thighs :roll: so I have to ride with a bit of ankle exposed :calm down ladies:

DegsUk":3tm6h6ms said:
Had Karrimor jackets from there and the stitching does not last that long :twisted:
Must of been unlucky as I've had a Karrimor waterproof jacket that I bought 3 winters ago and it's still going strong and I wear it everyday in the winter.

Back