For Sale 1992 MARIN Team Titanium by Litespeed frame (only!) for sale

fguki

Senior Retro Guru
I am considering selling my much beloved 1992 Litespeed made MARIN "Team Titanium" frame.

Note: NONE (!) of the parts of the build are for sale. None! I am parting ways with the frame only. And only because other spectacular projects are on the way to my shop which will be a superb substitute for this. Also, this one unfortunately has never been my comfy & correct frame size.

The price set and the amount of Moneta that would possibly ease my hurt and pain seeing this leaving my personal collection would be 1.100,00 Euros + shipping anywhere in the world you like. Otherwise, I dont know if I would really part with it. ...It is too precious, a real dream come true and too rare for less! Any ol "Fat Chance" Yo eddy or MERLIN Titanium or else is 3 times more common than a beautiful early 90s "Team Titanium". Lets be honest!

(edit: I will give you the exact measurements until the weekend - however I know, that most of us dont even need that - we see by the space between top tube and down tube on the steerer tube if its the correct frame size or not.)

Again: Frame only! None (!) of the shown parts are for sale. They go 1:1 to another frame that is already on the way.

All the decals + USA flags + Ringlé decals are made by myself to absolute original specs and brand new.

Paypal Payment to F&F only! I dont think I need to justify my trust here. Countless people of the forum know me or have bought from me before.

You can see and follow the whole build process of the bike so far here:

Cheers!

01_for_sale_1992 marin team titanium litespeed retro kult mtb mountainbike build falko schloe...jpeg
02_for_sale_1992 marin team titanium litespeed retro kult mtb mountainbike build falko schloe...jpeg
03_for_sale_1992 marin team titanium litespeed retro kult mtb mountainbike build falko schloe...jpeg
04_for_sale_1992 marin team titanium litespeed retro kult mtb mountainbike build falko schloe...jpeg

05_for_sale_1992 marin team titanium litespeed retro kult mtb mountainbike build falko schloe...jpeg

Yes … to be honest, its the only team titanium I wanted. The others are pretty boring

Latest posts

Back