1993 Cannondale M800 BOTE

If you send me a jpg or bmp of this I can clean it up and generate an svg (vector) file

microsoft paint is clunky but I have used to to clean up a bmp before using adobe for the vector

I had the same idea though for a single color version 👍
Remind me in 12 hours, going to work now 😕

I went ahead and cranked this example out, not too bad for my fussyness lol

What was the stock length again? This test example is 3" which seems a bit small

20240209_175249493_iOS.jpg

I can always try cleaning up the source bmp image used in Adobe that I've spent a long time in microsoft paint we'll see

Sorry I deleted my photos they were all out of focus, there is a Retro Guru on here @cbb who does the decal you are looking for in colours, if you scroll through their Collection Of Frame Kits you can see the rear stay decal - unsure on what colours they can do though: Custom Bikes Building - Hope you don't mind me posting this Peter.

Sorry I deleted my photos they were all out of focus, there is a Retro Guru on here @cbb who does the decal you are looking for in colours, if you scroll through their Collection Of Frame Kits you can see the rear stay decal - unsure on what colours they can do though: Custom Bikes Building - Hope you don't mind me posting this Peter.
Thanks so much for posting this. I wish I had the ability to produce such high quality printed decals, I've bookmarked this site for future projects 😁

I'm happy with the incomplete set I'm using for now and just looking for a length on the BOTE non-drive-side chainstay decal

The single color black version I'm working on will suffice for now, do you happen to recall the length of yours in mm or inches?

Thanks so much for posting this. I wish I had the ability to produce such high quality printed decals, I've bookmarked this site for future projects 😁

I'm happy with the incomplete set I'm using for now and just looking for a length on the BOTE non-drive-side chainstay decal

The single color black version I'm working on will suffice for now, do you happen to recall the length of yours in mm or inches?
I am currently at my girlfriends house this week, will be back home later in the week and I can size it up for you.

The length of the decal text is 82 mm. The wide angle photo distorts a bit, but the measurement is exact.

Attachments

• IMG_2497.JPEG
    IMG_2497.JPEG
    386.9 KB · Views: 10
Back