Sold 1994 Norco Rampage Frame (20 inch) - $20 CAD

'94 Norco Rampage 20" frame with 23.5" C-C top tube
Tange Ultimate Prestige tubes
Deep purple in color
Comes with bottom bracket installed
Typical scuffs and scrapes. Chainstay paint and decals in good shape. No dents
Buyer pays shipping (from Vancouver, BC) and PayPal fee (if used)

$20 CAD (approx $15 USD / 14 Euro / or 12 quid ;)View attachment 779773View attachment 779774View attachment 779775View attachment 779776
Hi! don’t suppose you have a scan of the 1994 Norco TNT details from the catalogue do you? I found a 94 TNT a while back here in the uk and would love to know more about it and how it was specced. Was it the top of the range steel? Any help appreciated, thanks!

Hi! don’t suppose you have a scan of the 1994 Norco TNT details from the catalogue do you? I found a 94 TNT a while back here in the uk and would love to know more about it and how it was specced. Was it the top of the range steel? Any help appreciated, thanks!
I scanned and uploaded the 1994 catalogue to the archive section of this website. The TNT was definitely on the high end of the spectrum

I scanned and uploaded the 1994 catalogue to the archive section of this website. The TNT was definitely on the high end of the spectrum
Aw some! Just found it, thanks so much for uploading that. One more question, where are the frame numbers usually on this era Norco? Nothing at all on the frame I have, or at least I can’t find it

I'm the guy who bought this frame, I can tell you that on the 94 Rampage, it's across the bottom bracket shell, obscured by the plastic cable guide that's mounted in the same place
Thanks for your help. It's weird, there's no markings at all on my BB shell even under the cable guides. Nothing on the stays or head tube either.

Back