1997 Rocky Mountain Blizzard part-out, Race Face, Rolf

Volvoshredder

Dirt Disciple
Hello all,

I'm parting out my '97 Blizzard. :( Proceeds go towards an Altitude T.O. build. :D

Up for grabs is the frame. It's a respray that I purchased from another Retro member. It has reproduction decals, which have been cleared over. It's been treated with framesaver. Size is 18.5" Paint is perfect, although there are a couple spots where the refinisher simply painted over some rougher older paint. You can't see these easily. There are two minor issues: the bottom bracket threads were tapped to clear some paint and near the end of installing the BB, it got very tight. Not sure what the problem is there, but I did manage to get the BB in. Also, the post is supposed to be a 26.8 size, but a 26.8 fits a bit loose, and a 27.0 fits a bit tight. Not sure why. Otherwise this is a very tidy frame. I'd give it an 8/10. No seat collar included. Price is $100 USD. SOLD

Next up is a set of Rolf Dolomites. These have less than 100 kms on them. They are near perfect. Not sure how old they are. $80 USD SOLD

Then we've got some cranks. They are white Next LPs, 175mm, fair condition, logos rubbed off, ISIS drive. Race Face 8 speed big and middle rings. Granny ring unknown. Small and big rings ok. Middle iffy. No crank bolts. $65 USD with rings.

IMG_7231.jpg

IMG_7232.jpg

IMG_7233.jpg

I am in Alberta, Canada, but will ship to Europe, though shipping won't be the cheapest. Paypal only please.

Back