'92 Racelite

That is super-cool, has all the toppings too, I’ve been eyeing up a pair of those crow-bars for a very different build

That is super-cool, has all the toppings too, I’ve been eyeing up a pair of those crow-bars for a very different build
This is the kind of Bike that is really worth throwing bit's at until You find just the right mix. The bars are super stiff and give a precise feel to steering input. Curious to this "different build" You are cooking up...

hell ya! I really don't like that color bomber but it totally works here. Matters not anyway, I'm sure it rides great.

hell ya! I really don't like that color bomber but it totally works here. Matters not anyway, I'm sure it rides great.
Ha ! The fork is One of those things that is so ugly it actually is cool looking. I will probably paint it when I do the seals (One side weeping). Bought the Bike from it's original owner who simply wanted to see it brought back to life. I have tried to do him (and the Bike) justice. I have enjoyed Your post's and am aware of You're obvious love for all thing's Bontrager...Paul p.s. Built this '96 Privateer up into a rasta rig w/NOS decals from the professor's leftover stash , also a very sharp handling machine.

Attachments

• 225.jpg
    225.jpg
    697.5 KB · Views: 16
Bought the Bike from it's original owner who simply wanted to see it brought back to life.

I knew I recognized that frame with the faded-to-pink decal ends. I thought about having it too ! It's got some character. Came with some ok kit too ya? I think you've done it justice, looks purpose built and well used.

Glad you enjoy the posts and share my obsession.

Cool Privateer too, my green Race Lite will have that same tire set up once finished which is hopefully very soon. Howd you come to get decals from the man himself?

Back