@pete_mcc
Absolutely Stunning Pete.
The Vision, the wealth of Knowledge and Expertise, the Engineering, and the attention to detail of this build are 2nd to none.
Love the way the story has been told and the execution of the final build is outstanding.

I've always admired your threads Pete. In fact I'd go so far to say.... it's a format I've unashamedly copied on several occasions! The fact we have similar bikes in our collections is purely coincidental though!

Great work. Fabulous build....all the key ingredients for a BOTM winner there 🏆

Cheers
boy"O"boy

So what's it like to ride?!

Actually, not bad. The bars flex way too much to give any feeling of safety, the frame makes a ‘whooosh, whoooosh’ noise when you pedal hard and, if you stamp too hard you can get the rear tyre to rub the front mech. It’s a real ‘head down, arse up’ riding position, but then it was a race bike and not some Sunday rider for a 50 year old! (That 50 year old being me)

Last edited:
I've always admired your threads Pete. In fact I'd go so far to say.... it's a format I've unashamedly copied your format on several occasions! The fact our collections have similar bikes in them is purely coincidental through!

You’re too kind, but exactly the same straight back at you!

Big thanks to every one on here who helped out, I’ve tried to make sure I mentioned everyone, but biggest thanks to @uno-speedo , @elite504 and @August Bicycles . Their expert assistance is so obvious in the final build quality! It’s another big tick as far as the bikes the teenage me wanted but could never afford. Teenage me says thank you

52716007661_683cd12dfe_h.jpg
Ahh the days of the checked shirt and jeans!

Back