Wanted Anything with a curved top tube to seat stay?

novocaine

Old School Grand Master
Anybody got one of these or the frame Wasting away at the back of the shed they want rid of?
s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
You may want to look for Corratec Bow bikes from Germany. I also came across of some selected models from Montana or Decathlon with similar design.
Nice but rather rare, Mrazek from Czech Rep.

You may want to look for Corratec Bow bikes from Germany. I also came across of some selected models from Montana or Decathlon with similar design.
Nice but rather rare, Mrazek from Czech Rep.
Thanks, more ammo to feed the search.

with note and Thanks JOGLO I'm also going add the B-Twin Triban Trail to the list. in fact, if I can find one of those for dirt cheap I'd be ecstatic as it's a E-stay so I can think about belt drive too. :)

Was going to add Corratec but beaten to it!

There's a Superbow Race on ebay at the moment. Overpriced, but a cheeky BIN offer might work give its a shop and they’ll want the cash. Parts on it would net a bit back too but lots of kit is (I think) their own brand

Was going to add Corratec but beaten to it!

There's a Superbow Race on ebay at the moment. Overpriced, but a cheeky BIN offer might work give its a shop and they’ll want the cash. Parts on it would net a bit back too but lots of kit is (I think) their own brand

tar.

that might be a bit to nice for me to strip down and ruin. I shall keep an eye. :)

"Ruin"... what have you got planned? I did wonder as some of the brands you mention are more at the BSO end of the spectrum than anything we'd normally see here.

Back