Bike ninja

fattiman":36871wgp said:
regan_ev":36871wgp said:
Can you tell me who your drug dealer is please? He’s obviously got some mega hallucinogen stuff. :roll:
I’m late to the party on this, so I’m glad Tim has shot you and your spurious BS down in flames. Utter nonsense. :facepalm:

Give it a rest hey pal, talk about missing the boat! Tim did a great job of explaining the situation most graciously and I dont think he needs you to help him do this, think it may be you who is on the drugs!
Missing the boat by 5 days is hardly missing the boat in terms of contributing to such a stupid question. And anyone is more than entitled to chip in on ANY post, especially ones where the OP is simply being an odious turd.

Correct, Tim doesn’t need anyone’s help, least for all mine, in explaining his business. However, I hope more people get on your case for being facetious and outright obtuse in making such a post to begin with.

It sure does help him advertise though. So maybe you are to be applauded. Perhaps I’ll come back to bump this thread every couple of weeks in case anyone missed it or perhaps hasn’t yet discovered the amazing crafts and ware of aforementioned Bike Ninja :cool:

Thanks. As you were.

regan_ev":69kvmrgg said:
fattiman":69kvmrgg said:
regan_ev":69kvmrgg said:
Can you tell me who your drug dealer is please? He’s obviously got some mega hallucinogen stuff. :roll:
I’m late to the party on this, so I’m glad Tim has shot you and your spurious BS down in flames. Utter nonsense. :facepalm:

Give it a rest hey pal, talk about missing the boat! Tim did a great job of explaining the situation most graciously and I dont think he needs you to help him do this, think it may be you who is on the drugs!
Missing the boat by 5 days is hardly missing the boat in terms of contributing to such a stupid question. And anyone is more than entitled to chip in on ANY post, especially ones where the OP is simply being an odious turd.

Correct, Tim doesn’t need anyone’s help, least for all mine, in explaining his business. However, I hope more people get on your case for being facetious and outright obtuse in making such a post to begin with.

It sure does help him advertise though. So maybe you are to be applauded. Perhaps I’ll come back to bump this thread every couple of weeks in case anyone missed it or perhaps hasn’t yet discovered the amazing crafts and ware of aforementioned Bike Ninja :cool:

Thanks. As you were.

I was always taught that no question is a stupid question, afterall it's how we learn! Trying to rally the troops to join your onslaught is a little strange since the question was answered many days before you apeared. Now get your head out of Tim's arse and piss off!

Reluctant as I am to be even remotely siding with regan_ev I would class the OP as a barely veiled accusation & posts to the contrary were disbelieved until Tim piped up in what I thought was an exemplary & gracious manner.

fattiman":2mtvsige said:
Just wondering how bike ninja can profit out of using companies logos without infringing copyright. Surely it cant be right that someone can make money off the back of another companies success?

Who we going to have a go at next in the retro repro world?

rwm1962":102n1y6a said:
Reluctant as I am to be even remotely siding with regan_ev I would class the OP as a barely veiled accusation & posts to the contrary were disbelieved until Tim piped up in what I thought was an exemplary & gracious manner.

fattiman":102n1y6a said:
Just wondering how bike ninja can profit out of using companies logos without infringing copyright. Surely it cant be right that someone can make money off the back of another companies success?

Who we going to have a go at next in the retro repro world?

That ‘son of a tube’ gil_m has had it coming for years the pr*ck!

Come on lads, let’s get him!

...also...the ‘Is it a Zaskar?’ T-shirt idea...could have a picture of a pineapple above the text? Bit surreal maybe...

Sorry...back to handbags (sorry OP)

Re:

That ‘son of a tube’ gil_m has had it coming for years the pr*ck!

Come on lads, let’s get him!

Guess we better throw the whole of ebay under the bus too then... :LOL:

Back