BoTM Bike of The Month timetable and suggestions

Bike of The Month
"The Stable"

two pictures of peoples entire fleet, from Attics, to glamour to piles of old horses.

What you have-must be 3 bikes + to qualify as a Stable of Horses.
I reckon that’s quite a challenge for many - mainly those that have so many it’s hard to photograph them all in one spot!

I like the idea though!

"The Stable"

two pictures of peoples entire fleet, from Attics, to glamour to piles of old horses.

As it happens I had a sunny weekend to myself a few weeks ago. By Sunday morning I was bored so spent a pleasant couple of hours getting the fleet out of the garage for a photo. I found that the size the firewood guy cut my logs makes a perfect pedal prop!
Stable - mine is more like a collection of seaside donkies than a stud farm of thoroughbreds!

"The Stable"

It’s a good idea, but remember, it’s “bike” of the month. Not “bikes” of the month.

I like where your coming from, perhaps choose one bike and photograph it with your other bikes in the backround?
I’m just worried that with something like that it would be judged on the quality of the stable

Not the bikes themselves

Am I confused or was there a "repaint month" or "respray month".
Or are they included on regular BOTM votes.

There was, in February this year

Does that mean regular BOTM are only with original paint, hence the confused bit.

No, it was a special theme month where all entries had to have been repainted to be eligible. In a normal month you can enter a repaint or original

I am wondering if more steel is real months should happen since there were so many amazing bikes entered in August-

Back