Bontrager OR

24pouces

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
A little Bontrager ridden that summer. I would prefer an holder one but that frame was in quite NOS condition… So components are a bit anachronic but in my mind, it was the way I always want for that frame : Cooks, Grafton and Syncros… The wheels are Bullseyes with road Mavic rims, cut by Bontrager
48664668867_b3e5de55e5_c.jpg

48664166998_9166e34a30_c.jpg

48664514521_414ec2bbc2_c.jpg

48664514861_7c60617479_c.jpg

Re:

Very nice i going to sell mine very soon looks the same size bit black decals think it might of come from Rod in its past

Re: Re:

viengsavanh":2qeo86zi said:
Very nice i going to sell mine very soon looks the same size bit black decals think it might of come from Rod in its past

A blue one? I got that from Pete McC and Stu bought it off me, it's been around the forum a long time!

Re: Re:

Rod_Saetan":183qewil said:
viengsavanh":183qewil said:

A blue one? I got that from Pete McC and Stu bought it off me, it's been around the forum a long time!

no an orange one got it from woldranger think he had said it had come from you along the line

Re:

Just to be picky, I'd say that was a Race, not an earlier OR.

Also, cable for rear mech should go under wishbone, not over and around it...

Still yummy though - I'd like to build one up for my little one to grow into... :)

Back