Campy Record Carbon + BB SOLD

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Thanks for the interest, but now SOLD for Cash at the asking price

Gone compact on my "Modern" road steed, so this is surplus, don't really want to sell, but need the funds for more retro road bits (will also swap- see list below)
Lovely Campy Record Carbon 135mmx170 cranks, absolutely mint and of course extremely light, comes with either a Campy record BB with Italian threads or FSA Ul Ti max Titanium with English threads. So sale is chain set and bb of your choice in with the price.
Rings are TA specialities 50t and Campy Record 39t, both have only done about 60/70 km proper Campag bolts included. I will also include a little used Silver Campy 53t in with the sale.
Those are not marks on the chainring in the upper picture, but reflection off the adjacent wall, condition is pretty much mint.
£170 posted or swaps list needed below, interest on here then pm to discuss details please. PM if your interested to sort a deal out.

early mid 80's era
7 speed Record Syncro down tube shifters
7 Speed rear mech to suit
28.6 Campy band on front mech
Pair of Campy brake calipers and levers
Poss' chainset.

Pics:-

Re: Campy Record Carbon + BB

I have a set of 7 speed syncro levers new in box. Let me know if interested. Thanks

Sorry should have said. I don't have a need for the chainset / bb. Id sell the levers for 45 posted if interested.

letape":2ajz3a68 said:
Sorry should have said. I don't have a need for the chainset / bb. Id sell the levers for 45 posted if interested.
If they sell for cash yes, having just bought a Super Record Ultra Torque, to replace these, need to rationalize a bit :oops:

Re:

Thanks for the reply. Was after more mid 80's era but how would you value each and have you any Italian bars stems or brakes?

Back