Clark Kent F12 Titanium (Medium) - SOLD

Alex Creasey

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Right, I've had this frame sat up in the loft for about a year now and I can't bear to see such a good frame go to waste on me... So anyone looking for a rare, incredibly good condition and great quality frame keep reading...

DSC06028.jpg

DSC06025.jpg

My original build thread is here:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ight=clark

For sale is my Clark Kent F12 Titanium Frame in medium. I'm led to believe this is a 1994 frame and is an Ivo Vinklarek welded frame.

I bought the frame from Germany from where the frame was built but hardly ridden from new. Once in my hands it covered a whole 34 miles before most of the parts were used for another project. The frame has been stored since.

Included with the frame is a complete red Chris King No threadset which is in perfect working condition with no rub marks and comes with top cap (as per pics in the above build thread).

Frame is about as close to new as I think you'll ever find (unless someone has a NOS frame hidden away somewhere). No chainsuck and no dents, scratches or damage. The only thing to point out is a corner of one of the sticker letters has been worn whilst in storage:

DSC06579.jpg

I'm asking £500.00 for the frame and Chris King Headset.

Delivery will be at cost and such a wonderful frame will obviously be very well packaged and sent in a bike frame box.... Or it can be collected from Enfield in north London.

For anyone interested I am also happy to include the 2010 Rock Shox SID Race forks that are in the original build thread for an additional £200.00. These forks were bought new and have covered approx 50 miles (they are currently on another bike which has covered about 15 miles since completion. They have no scratches, marks etc and are pretty much as new and will come with their original box, shock pump, SID stickers etc etc.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers.
Alex.

Bargain for a lovely bit of Ti

All the best with the sale Alex. If I'd had the funds, you know I'd have had this off of you in a shot.. :cool:

Back