Complete original 2000 Kona Stab Primo wanted

wavodavo

Retro Newbie
Hello
This is going to be a long shot but worth asking and notice someone has asked before. After a 15 year absence of doing DH biking and sold my bike 10 years ago, I'm looking into getting back into it again. I know that there is more modern bikes now but want something that I wasn't able to afford when in school.
I'm looking for primarily an original spec 2000 Kona Stab Primo or a 1999 Kona Stab Dee-Lux.

I've seen some go in the past before in the £500 range so I am willing to pay that.
Cheers
Dave

Hello
This is going to be a long shot but worth asking and notice someone has asked before. After a 15 year absence of doing DH biking and sold my bike 10 years ago, I'm looking into getting back into it again. I know that there is more modern bikes now but want something that I wasn't able to afford when in school.
I'm looking for primarily an original spec 2000 Kona Stab Primo or a 1999 Kona Stab Dee-Lux.

I've seen some go in the past before in the £500 range so I am willing to pay that.
Cheers
Dave
I happen to have one if you havent found one yet?

Love the Stab De Lux.

They are rare as rocking horse shit. Can only suggest eBay or using Pinkbike and eBay

Back