BoTM Deanphoto's 1993 GT Team RTS is voted Bike of The Month for October 2023

Bike of The Month
Congratulations to @deanphoto on coming out on top, by the narrowest of margins. You can view the build thread, and more superb images of Team RTS here

11.jpg

Lovely bike and an excellent build thread too. I had a RTS 2 the first year they came out. I rode the wheels off it and still have have so many great memories of it. Always tempted by another .................

Congratulations to @deanphoto on coming out on top, by the narrowest of margins. You can view the build thread, and more superb images of Team RTS here

View attachment 796813
What an amazing view! ....Shot to perfection 📸👌🏼
Only thing that's ruining it is an absolute stunning Iconic MTB of my teenage era which takes all the attention.....The bike of so many dreams.
I'm super excited for you as I know just how much a nostalgic build means to anyone.

I take my hat off to you sir 👍🏻

Well it's not a 93....93 model year RTS's had chromoly rear ends. I may be a early production 94 that was made late in 93. It's wearing 95 model year decals.

Not a hater just stating a fact...bike of the month hasn't been about the bike for years. It's about the biker who is into photography as a hobby.

Fact! if you chNgd ghe rules for everybody to photograph with a white background....you'll wind up with REAL bike of the month winners.

I’ll concede I voted for it and also that the picture in itself was art (kudos)

Without a doubt presentation makes such a massive difference, just look at a Klein without a Jaffa Cake and Ginger biscuit paint job - doesn’t look like anything, in fact I go as far as saying a right proper plain Jane

Fur coat and no knickers^ - but then Kennedy never dated Monroe for her IQ

Back