Early anodized XS/42cm Principia MacB - Handmade in Denmark

ceo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
rare opportunity! principia is mostly known for handmade superstiff road frames by their special 7020 alloy, but in the 90ies they also made some very nice mtb-frames, such as the macB. characteristically are the fine welds, high quality anodization and the rear cantilever tube. just some few traces of usage, no dents. only one owner - ladys bike :LOL: never been abused. last couple of years just parked. principia offered a 10 years guarantee for frame break those days :shock: I'm not totally sure about the year of this one, but since it's got a 1" steerer and a fixed derailleur hanger it has to be a very early version. smallest size (15,75"), 42cm to the end of the seat tube. more info here and here. asking price 260€ parceled europe wide.

qa5x8wop.jpg

fxgnxk9j.jpg

5ej7advv.jpg

sf8qpvsv.jpg

nodlm94f.jpg

86ou4ml5.jpg

bqk6i4bo.jpg

q53jscgm.jpg

r3djr3sz.jpg

6knrg6nn.jpg

wc8pb3iv.jpg

8zi3w5pl.jpg

ii6smofd.jpg

Re:

Seriously nice and unbelievably light frames these. I have a later MAC SL. Tres cool :cool:

Re:

A do like that it be the nearest I'd ever got to a personalised reg plate/bike model name.

MacRob/Bob :facepalm:

Re: Re:

RobMac":1lx1fj2g said:
A do like that it be the nearest I'd ever got to a personalised reg plate/bike model name.

MacRob/Bob :facepalm:

strong argument :mrgreen:

that's the nicely fitting seatpost + clamp you'll receive with the frame. make an offer!

epso2ukc.jpg

Back