EBay 80% off selling fees ?

Same here, got one t this weekend.

Couple of things to bear in mind: the discount doesn't apply if you list multiple items in the same listing e.g. 2 tyres and it only applies for the first listing period i.e. If a buy it now item expires and automatically relisted then you don't get the discount.

I can't see a way to stop buy it now items relisting automatically, which is a pain.

I've been caught out twice now with selling when the 80% off hasn't been applied even though I've accepted the offer.

Next time I use it, I'm going to screen shot the offer email, and the acceptance screen, so I've got the evidence to prove 👍

I've been caught out twice now with selling when the 80% off hasn't been applied even though I've accepted the offer.

Next time I use it, I'm going to screen shot the offer email, and the acceptance screen, so I've got the evidence to prove 👍

You need to check that it reduces the number of listings available on your selling screen. Starts at 100 and goes down each one.

EBay won’t care nor accept a screenshot.

Yeh, it varies dependant on your activity. I usually get the 80% offer sent to me regularly when I haven't listed anything for a few weeks, I've had one the last 2 bank holiday weekends

I get the 80% almost every other week, never more than a month apart. This week I’ve only been charged 30p per item.

Back