FEKKIN EBAY TIMEWASTERS

Mr Panda

PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Long story short.....

Buyer paid then claimed his/her son had placed the bid without approval and now wants refund before I send item.

Question is this - Ebay fees have been taken and will be refunded to me if I cancel transaction, which is fine, However Paypal fees have also been taken off the final sale price - will these be refunded as well or will I be out of pocket??

:facepalm:

Yeah, more and more of them these days!

If they request cancel and you put buyer doesnt want item anymore as reason, cant remember exactly what reasons are now, then it will show up on your pp as refunded and fees will be taken off.

Mark

Mr Panda":9b4xcgkt said:
Long story short.....

Buyer paid then claimed his/her son had placed the bid without approval and now wants refund before I send item.

Question is this - Ebay fees have been taken and will be refunded to me if I cancel transaction, which is fine, However Paypal fees have also been taken off the final sale price - will these be refunded as well or will I be out of pocket??

:facepalm:

Sound like BS or wife found out syndrome as why would they have paid if the son placed the bid by mistake, surely they would have just requested to cancel before the payment? Anyway easier to refund now than for them to get it and send it back with maybe a bogus not as described reason to fleece you of postage costs.

Carl.

Re:

I phoned paypal and they confirmed their fee would be refunded to me, so that's fine. Buyer remains a tosser however.......

Re: Re:

Mr Panda":2kvmg65x said:
Buyer remains a tosser however.......

Made me smile, i gather thats the official pp response then :LOL:

Mr. Bleak":2ddvrd2l said:
:) Use Facebook to sell.
I find it cuts out the time wasters.

Arent timewasters allowed to register on facebook then? :)

Re:

Yeah have used FB to buy and sell a few times with good success. Really depends what you're selling and how broad you want the audience to be. FB is good for targeting certain groups/subjects (not that I do very often) but ebay still tends to have much greater coverage, hence much greater twattage capacity :xmas-wink:

Back