For swaps - Kona Project 2 disc for same but canti brake

TonyMerryfield

Retro Guru
These forks are in really nice condition - presumably removed so suspension could be fitted. They are black with Kona logos, disc only to suit 26 inch wheel.

I'm after Project 2 or similar in good condition with canti mounts.

I'll try and post a pic or two and measure the steerer length later today.

Ta.

not after forks myself but i have some tidy Tb 420 atc canti p2's with a massive 240mm steerer. Very expesnive(due to the uncut steerer) but depends what your after.

Chris

dablk":1xppxolv said:
not after forks myself but i have some tidy Tb 420 atc canti p2's with a massive 240mm steerer. Very expesnive(due to the uncut steerer) but depends what your after.

Chris
Hiya, I didn't really want to spend any money on this build but I'll ask the question, how much are you after? :)

Re:

Depends on the exact model and what braze ons it hS, do you have pics? And could you confirm the axle-to-crown length of them?

Th ks

I might be able to help. I have a black pair of P2s with brake studs. would be interested in a swap. Let me get the details for you this evening

Re:

That sounds great - I'll make an effort to get some pics up, but can't do them just yet as I am away.

I'll get in touch when I return :)

got some pics if you want me to send them over.

Triple butted in black, steerer is a little short at 187mm. They have been used,as the paint attests to, but they are still perfectly serviceable.

Back