FS: 1988 Mountain Klein 20" Frame and Forks

clunker

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have too many projects, so this one has to go. 1988 Klein Mountain which has had the paint rubbed down in parts by the previous owner :shock: . I have this on Jon Rocks waiting list for a full refurb.

27886861616_b4487b77c4_k.jpg

Apart from the paint issue and bubbling to the bottom bracket area the frame is in excellent condition, there are no cracks or dents and it all seems very sound.

Looking for £135.00 posted

Cheers
Matt

Hi Matt, Registering interest pending a few more pics if poss? Any chance you can show the other side etc... And the extent of paint damage, bubbling etc.......

Kult Friction":vas36rh1 said:
Hi Matt, Registering interest pending a few more pics if poss? Any chance you can show the other side etc... And the extent of paint damage, bubbling etc.......

Ive not taken a pic of the other side, but heres one of the bottom bracket area (fly not included)

27888567086_ac4745e101_k.jpg

27642947730_a42cc253dd_k.jpg

Re:

Ahhh..... Tis a real shame the fly's not included but still interested none the less (fly would seal the deal though!)

If You could get some pics over from other aspects that would be great as genuinely interested :D

Re: Re:

Kult Friction":1u94i29m said:
Ahhh..... Tis a real shame the fly's not included but still interested none the less (fly would seal the deal though!)

If You could get some pics over from other aspects that would be great as genuinely interested :D

No problem, I'll get some more taken in the daylight.

Back