Grove Innovations 1991 Hard Core + 1993 X

I also prefer amber wall tyres. There is only rare cases where it adds too much color to a bike. In case of the Grove it just felt wrong. I will post new photos soon here.

I’m excited! You’re going to have to tell us about how that crackle effect is achieved.
So am I. The crackle effect happens if two colors have a different chemical structure. The layer on top is added while the lower layer still is wet. The top layer dries faster and brakes. Just like mud crackling when a puddle dries out.
How cool is that, Malte! :cool:
Can‘t wait to pick it up, Andreas.

Oh yesssss
❤️

So it's a couple of applications of the glow-in-the dark paint and then the crackle black?

What about the pink/orange on the rear triangle? Is that a tint over the top of the phosphorescent green and then the same crackle paint?

So it's a couple of applications of the glow-in-the dark paint and then the crackle black?

What about the pink/orange on the rear triangle? Is that a tint over the top of the phosphorescent green and then the same crackle paint?

Well, I am not an expert. As far as I understood it is one ground layer, multiple layers of the yellow, fluo color, black crackle paint and finally clear coat.

Back