Wanted Hope pro 2 freehub body & pawls.

I could have a spare available shortly. Going to collect a wheel, may not include pawls or springs though (atleast not a full set)

I have one, but it has some damage, pawls do engage but don't open as far as they should, so I couldn't guarantee it'll work effectively and not skip pal I'm afraid

I have one, but it has some damage, pawls do engage but don't open as far as they should, so I couldn't guarantee it'll work effectively and not skip pal I'm afraid
Well currently mine is smashed so yours is better than mine.
Do you have a pic as im
Still interested

Here's a few ice of what I have. Can't quite recall which is what when it comes to pro 2 and Evo, possibly even pro3?

The one in the packet is a stainless one, I know which wheels it came from, can confirm but need to check. I swapped it out for a new one as an expedient fix on my wife's bike as the bearings had started to go, rather than swap out the bearings as we had a ride planned and I didn't have spares.

I'd want to keep the one far right on pics as it's practically new, but only as I haven't had a chance to check a couple of wheels on bikes yet.

The others are fine to go, used but usable. Have the usual wear hope freehubs get. Got plenty of new and used pawls and springs. Maybe bearings too?

Attachments

• PSX_20240506_175235.jpg
    PSX_20240506_175235.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 7
  • PSX_20240506_175250.jpg
    PSX_20240506_175250.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 7
Back