I don't get why some people don't get ebikes.

Two reasons:

1. Not interested.
2. Wouldn't be able to afford one, if I was!

My wife got one in the spring. She's in good physical shape. She's taken it out four times. It sits. My old steel bikes are out on the road daily, as I don't drive in the summer.

I think, to some, it's the new fad. Everybody's doing it. There's not as much passion (perhaps) as those of us who like the older rides, or those who like biking for more than leisurely reasons.

Just my opinion. Means little, I know!

When is the "I don't get why some people don't get why some people don't get ebikes" thread dropping? I've got awfully little to do with my time.
When is the "I don't get why some people don't get why some people don't get ebikes" thread dropping? I've got awfully little to do with my time.
I’ve been firmly told that despite the title of my ‘I don‘t get e-bikes’ post in fact I DO understand e-bikes so I have had to change the original title to a much more moderate claim...this breaks the logic vortex of ‘I don’t get people who don’t get’ to more prosaic ‘I am not sure…..’ or ‘I am a bit worried about…’

I’ve been firmly told that despite the title of my ‘I don‘t get e-bikes’ post in fact I DO understand e-bikes so I have had to change the original title to a much more moderate claim...this breaks the logic vortex of ‘I don’t get people who don’t get’ to more prosaic ‘I am not sure…..’ or ‘I am a bit worried about…’

Imagine being bothered enough to ask for the title to be changed of a thread not directly related to you.

Ebikes will soon be under the “Woke” lot.

Back