Wanted Integralter

Thanks, I wasn't sure whether to make an offer or not but I will do. I'll register tonight or tomorrow now and see about it.
I have no idea how much delivery should be for something like this. Have you got any idea so I can use as reference. Thanks
It depends on if he can be bothered to go through the effort of filling the declarations in for the courier. Shouldn’t cost a fortune if you put a minimal value on it. I bet you’re still looking at €50 or so but I could be miles out. Where are you based?

It depends on if he can be bothered to go through the effort of filling the declarations in for the courier. Shouldn’t cost a fortune if you put a minimal value on it. I bet you’re still looking at €50 or so but I could be miles out. Where are you based?
Thanks for your help but I can't seem to register without confirmation a phone number. Can't use +44.
One will pop up soon in near UK.

Ok, if you want me to contact him let me know.
Thanks, ill leave it for a short while. I ended up impulse buying this over the weekend. If I can raise some money selling the bits iv taken off this one ill be in touch. I'll keep an eye on them from your link.
Thanks again for the offer.

Back