KARMA GT Outpost Trail frame - GONE TO A NEW HOME

Re: KARMA GT Outpost Trail frame

I wish it had been smaller although it would need a colour change unfortunately :( ..

Muddy paw":1hgrdxbg said:
I wish it had been smaller although it would need a colour change unfortunately :( ..

If it's for a child family member, they grow. Could also be repainted with rattle can and then lacquered and polished. Good summer project for you Ian :LOL:

Minifreak":1ivhijt8 said:
Muddy paw":1ivhijt8 said:

If it's for a child family member, they grow. Could also be repainted with rattle can and then lacquered and polished. Good summer project for you Ian :LOL:

If it had been smaller then yes i'd have it just like that as i just love these frames but it's very unlikely the wife will grow into it mate as i think it's a tad late for that to happen :LOL: plus even though at 5ft 1inch it should be small enough it's the cross bar clearance that would upset her as she has a 1998 Kona ( Kaz's old karma bike ) and although she should be okay with it she has issues getting on and off it as she's no spring chicken any more :shock: so you get the picture mate ..

Cheers Ian

If this isn't gone by now, I will gladly take it. I have enough stuff to put on it and I would like to make a dropbap GT. PM incoming

Back