Keep it Civil

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
We are coming to the end of another year and this year has been very crap for many people. Let's start next year ywith a bit more civility to each other.

Earlier Dyna Ti apologised in case he'd offended anyone as he is having a tough time. Many of us offered up supportive statements which is good. Others thought it funny to make him feel better by slagging off other members such as Rob mac and myself which is bad. Robmac receives a great deal of stick plus myself and others get more than is earned. Often those dishing out the slaggings receive none at all. This is becoming like the school playgrounds of my childhood, I hated school for reasons such as these.

So if you have nothing nice to say regarding another member say nothing at all. Keep it Civil. Sticks and stones etc but names will eat away at your soul, damage your mental health and feelings of self worth.

I love you all.

Well almost.

Memories of happy days........... mayhem and monkey paw.........

If anybody has ever been offended my little old me they probably deserved to be. Other than that, I rarely wield the sword of righteousness these days.

We shall all meet again in Valhalla.

Or possibly a field or car park somewhere.

The History Man":ptiq46di said:
I love you all.

Well almost.

Memories of happy days........... mayhem and monkey paw.........

If anybody has ever been offended my little old me they probably deserved to be. Other than that, I rarely wield the sword of righteousness these days.

We shall all meet again in Valhalla.

Or possibly a field or car park somewhere.

:LOL: THM just builds bikes these days that disturb the forcefield and challenge our sense and sensibilities
Or should I say are just plain “Misunderstood” by the conversational masses

Re:

Dyna, you ebike plans got me thinking as in the past I have had 2 ebikes though both primitive but fun. So as I am a complete bodger I have just bought one of those cheapo bolt on ebike conversion kits you run of car batteries. The bike will be ugly and crappy compared to your choices but I reckon it will be fun to bodge together. After all I do have my own health and fitness issues and I'm not getting any younger. Not planning to use it off road though, my franken ebike would probably come apart :LOL:
I wish you luck with your health going forward, falling to bits is not fun ;)

What’s this? A place for conviviality? Yes please....

I dream of Bournemouth... sun kissed frolics on the beach.....

As long as it doesn't look like this V, I reckon it will do just fine.

Currently for sale at £950 on gumtree and pedelecs.

Attachments

• O36G2ow (Custom).jpg
    O36G2ow (Custom).jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,018
Back