retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
may sell this on,.......maybe

I know what I paid in total but we all know you never get it back, she set me back £70 for new paint alone.

Does have a couple of small dings on top tube but no canyons, forks are TB with a couple of flat spots.

singlespeed, dia-compe ss-5 with 986 front and lx rear brakes (new blocks), Araya on lx 560 series, onza porcs, sugino crank, lots of orange bolts, control centre headset, odi grips, woodman stubby ends, bontrager saddle.

temporary_zpsc2b0017e.jpg

temporary_zps1b9af0cf.jpg

Split. Just from experience, the more be-spoke and tailored, the smaller the market for selling the bike as a whole. If you're looking to recoup maximum cost then splitting usually (but not always) gives you a better chance.

I suppose it would depend on what you wanted for it whole, sometimes you might make more money splitting it but it may take a while to sell it all and you might not end up selling all of it, then again that is a very nice bike with decent parts so I suppose it's up to you !

Re:

Much as I suspected then guys........

Think I'll just try and use it for beer garden visits this summer then part with it at a later date :)

Cheers

RBG

Back