Looking for 18” Zaskar

Re: Zaskar

Hi,

I have a Zaskar LE which I am thinking of selling, how can I tell the frame size ? is it marked on the frame or where exactly should I measure?

Regards

Ian

Re: Zaskar

I Harrison":3eqoumo0 said:
Hi,

I have a Zaskar LE which I am thinking of selling, how can I tell the frame size ? is it marked on the frame or where exactly should I measure?

Regards

Ian

Hi Ian, it should be stamped with the frame number on the rear non drive side dropout.

Matt

Re:

Hi Matt,

I will have a look tomorrow as its now raining. Although mainly original its still in good working order. I will make a note of the specs and see if I can also upload some pictures. Let me know if there is anything in particular you need to know or get a photo of.

Regards

Ian

Re: Re:

I Harrison":3cfz8jky said:
Hi Matt,

I will have a look tomorrow as its now raining. Although mainly original its still in good working order. I will make a note of the specs and see if I can also upload some pictures. Let me know if there is anything in particular you need to know or get a photo of.

Regards

Ian

Thanks Ian, if you want you can send me the info on WhatsApp if you have it my number is 07940465625.

Thanks
Matt.

Hi Matt,

Sorry Its a 16" Frame, I dont have whatsapp and it appears very slow to add photos to this post, I took 20+ pictures. If your still interested to see some more pictures let me know and I will give it a try. I am near Faversham in Kent so not very local to you !

Many thanks

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_9405.jpeg
    IMG_9405.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_9442.jpeg
    IMG_9442.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 104
Hi Ian, dropped you a PM, as I'm local and might be what I am looking for. DO please get in touch as could do a quick deal.
Matthew

I Harrison":2450zn1n said:
Hi Matt,

Sorry Its a 16" Frame, I dont have whatsapp and it appears very slow to add photos to this post, I took 20+ pictures. If your still interested to see some more pictures let me know and I will give it a try. I am near Faversham in Kent so not very local to you !

Many thanks

Ian

Hi Ian, I can work with a 16” been checking up on measurements, if you email me some pics that would be great! matthewhall@live.co.uk obviously everyone will now be jumping on this post trying to buy it off of you.

Cheers
Matt

Back