Re:

Something not quite right here....

Answers on a postcard please.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210111-120304_Gumtree.jpg
    Screenshot_20210111-120304_Gumtree.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 707
Re:

Ok, its not bikes, but I was looking for some Tea "pods" for our Tassimo coffee machine, none in the supermarket although I didn't realise at the time the Tea pods have been discontinued.
So away to Ebay I go looking for some, only to find this seller who has a pack of 16 currently at £45 posted :shock:
If I had any tea I would have nearly spat it out when I saw the price :LOL:
I messaged the seller, and yep, its one pack of 16 pods... that's currently £2.81 per cuppa!!!
Has the world gone mad??

So I went all Retro and just bought some teabags :LOL:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210128-220603_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210128-220603_eBay.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 329
Re:

Jim

Wee recommendation for ye. Twinnings No7 dark brew. Best standard tea bag tea I’ve had in donkeys. It’s my working from home cuppa.

I’ve went all fancy and get my loose leaf tea from the wee tea company. Boy hand delivers it cash in hand mates rates lol. Mind you we buy a couple of kilos at a time :facepalm:

Re:

Have a surplus pair of 29er tyres taking up space.
WTB Vigilante 2.3 and Trail Boss 2.25, both folding, Light Fast Rolling variety.

Part worn but plenty of miles left, especially the Vigilante.

£15 posted.

Re:

Pair of Teravail Cumberland 29 x 2.6 tyres that have only done one boggy and sandy ride since new (shown in pic), only for sale as I've bought a fat bike! :cool:
I even kept the plastic they came in!
A supple and light for the front and a durable for the rear, both were set up tubeless.
£50 the pair posted

— SOLD —

Attachments

• tvt.JPG
    tvt.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
Back