matt70's spare parts clearout

onegoodbike

Merlin Fan
Feedback
View
If you're here for a new kidney or liver I'm afraid you'll be disappointed, but I have got some old bike parts laying around that someone might be able to make use of?. None of it is going to be suitable for your Sunday best, but if you need some cheap parts for you everyday ride or beater these may be right up your street :D .

Everything will be sent second class recorded and UK postage is included in the prices.

If you fancy any of it drop me a line, paypal gift/or you pay the fees it's up to you, if you can collect prices will be better.

Photos give an honest impression of items condition and they are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/135934705 ... 0632317340

Shimano Biopace 53/42 chain-rings used but still useable £8

Shimano 600 FD-6207 clamp-on front derailleur used but good condition. £12

Shimano Dura Ace FD-7400 clamp-on front derailleur used but good condition £16

Shimano Sora FD-3300 braze-on front derailleur used but good condition £10

Suntour SVX Rear derailleur used condition full working order £10

Shimano 600 aero levers no hoods marked but useable/spares? £8

Shimano Exage Sport BL-A451 aero levers used but ok condition a couple of small holes in one hood £14

Shimano Hyperglide 7 speed cassette 13-21 teeth light use good condition. £12

3ttt bars and stem combo marks/scratches from use, stem 100mm C-C, bars 39cm C-C, aero/teardrop section to bar tops £18

Leather Turbo saddle bit of a basket case with a few small tears. SOLD

Campagnolo Chorus aero brake levers some marks/scratches, but generally good condition, hoods good and aero guides present so might make great donors. SOLD

Any questions just ask, feel free to make an offer if you think my prices are out, I can only say no, and i'll do it nicely :D .

Attachments

• various bike parts.jpg
    various bike parts.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 405
Back