Member Check in (who and where are you)

Evening.
Anyone fancy getting together sometime early next year?
I’ve got a feeling in my waters that they’ll be f**k all else to do other than “exercising outside”

Oh and in the spirit of this old thread, I’m Chris, live in the Driffield area of the East Ridings.
Have roof rack, will travel 🥳

Evening,

Im Steve, and im in Lincoln.

First got into MTB's in around 95/96 when i was at school, always been a retro bike fan, and owned various over the years.

Recently bought a Kona Hahanna, as ive never owned a Kona after all these years. I do have some early 90s Raleigh Off Road Series bikes too.

Up for local rides, nothing too serious though....long story...Kidney Transplant etc

Anyone else in my neck of the woods?

I'm Chris from London but now in Scunthorpe. A 50 something roadie but have enjoyed forest trails since having a Cannodale SM600 in the 80s.

Hi, I'm Karl and based in Beverley just near the minster. Recently got going into retro. Currently own a SBDU 753 with c record and Raleigh banana team with 7400. Have another away being restored at the moment which should land soon.
Took the kids on the sky ride in Hull today and was nice to see some vintage stuff riding around. - wish I'd taken mine instead of mtb now.
Must say that my steel bikes ride nice compared to my carbon.
Anyone on here into their road bikes?

Karl
Hi Karl, a bit late, but I have my custom '88 Roberts SLX with CRecord & 7402 aswell as other slightly more modern road bikes.

Latest posts

Back